Why this platform matters and how to use it.
- 25% of adult internet users use LinkedIn. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- LinkedIn is the only major social media platform for which usage rates are higher among 30- to 49-year-olds than among 18- to 29-year-olds. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- 46% of online adults who have graduated from college are LinkedIn users, compared with just 9% of online adults with a high school diploma or less. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- 32% of employed adults are LinkedIn users, compared with 14% of online adults who are not employed. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- In the past two years, content consumption on LinkedIn has increased 21%. (HubSpot, 2016)
- LinkedIn has 450 million members, but only 25% actively visit the professional social network each month. (VentureBeat, 2016)